Southerly by David Haywood

Read Post

Southerly: Liveblog: Moving House (Literally)

157 Responses

First ←Older Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 Newer→ Last

• Lilith __, in reply to David Haywood,

I have it on good (the best) authority that David Haywood said no such thing.

The medium has the message!

You may have been channelled…

Dunedin • Since Jul 2010 • 3895 posts Report Reply

• Sacha, in reply to David Haywood,

Hosking: "all's well that ends well". move along.

Ak • Since May 2008 • 19745 posts Report Reply

• Bart Janssen, in reply to David Haywood,

Oh dear David is talking about made up quotes that David didn't make - all in the 3rd person. The stress is showing.

Auckland • Since Nov 2006 • 4461 posts Report Reply

• Islander, in reply to Bart Janssen,

Nah. David of 'Ota' fame is pointing out the fatuity of the berloody media.

All will be well this coming morning-

Big O, Mahitahi, Te Wahi … • Since Feb 2007 • 5643 posts Report Reply

• Steve Barnes,

Boffa Miskell

A Brief History

Landscape architect Frank Boffa established 'Frank Boffa and Associates' in Christchurch in September 1972. The practice grew steadily from a one-man business to today's New Zealand-wide company with offices in Christchurch (1972), Wellington (1976), Auckland (1985) and Tauranga (2000), and a project office in Shanghai (2010).

I wonder if it's shaped like a Penxuin?
    Anyroad...
    Other highlights of the Boffa Boys include...

1984 Motunui Synthetic Fuel Plant, New Plymouth: First large-budget landscape assessment and rehabilitation contract.
    1987 Manukau Court, Manukau City: First major urban design project and winner of several design awards.
    1989 Millbrook Resort, Queenstown: Master planning for a resort community and golf course development.
    1995 Albany to Puhoi Road Realignment, Auckland: Innovative and influential advice for designation of route to minimise ecological damage from future major civil works.
    2004 Northern Gateway Alliance: Milestone alliance agreement with project partners to deliver environmental services to the ALBURT B2 motorway construction project.
    2005 Auckland City Central Business District Streetscapes and Open Spaces: Work begins on comprehensive upgrade programme.

Mmmm, Manukau Court. I just wanna go shopping now.
    It may cost millions but at least it will look cheap.

Peria • Since Dec 2006 • 5521 posts Report Reply

• Sj,

David! How are you?
    Don't answer that.
    I am returning to PA chiefly for the opportunity to 'speak' more regularly with you without taking up too much more of your time. I have been hearing (from Mark) about your extraordinary journey out of the red zone into the black, and now that I see for myself I am even more amazed. Personally, I can't imagine surviving seeing my house cut in half and trucked down the street - nearly tipped into the drink at the final hour!
    How _do_ you do it?
    No reply expected.I see that I am rather late to the very important debate.
    How is Dunsandel?
    Don't answer that.
    Thinking of you all.

I

Belmont • Since May 2012 • 17 posts Report Reply

• chris,

What an incredibly moving thread. Nice one guys~

Mawkland • Since Jan 2010 • 1302 posts Report Reply

First ←Older Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 Newer→ Last

Post your response…

Please sign in using your Public Address credentials…

Login

You may also create an account or retrieve your password.