Speaker by Various Artists

Read Post

Speaker: It's the recrimination I don't need …

230 Responses

First ←Older Page 1 6 7 8 9 10 Newer→ Last

• InternationalObserver,

The headlines should read "All Blacks run up a $31K mini-bar tab"

Yeah, but being Kiwis they probably thought they could get away with restocking the fridge in the morning from the local 7/11, before the maids got in.

Since Jun 2007 • 909 posts Report Reply

• merc,

...or make papier mache (sp) mock-ups with potato prints for the labels - like the result and go for a grant to setup a film props biz, then get drunk again on the proceeds.

Since Dec 2006 • 2471 posts Report Reply

• Rob Hosking,

Yeah, but being Kiwis they probably thought they could get away with restocking the fridge in the morning from the local 7/11, before the maids got in.

Ahh, so you've done that too.

Re: Lomu: remember after one of the other defeats - 1999 I think it was - he was one of the few ABs who stayed on the field to shake hands with the winning side. Most of them scuttled off.

South Roseneath • Since Nov 2006 • 830 posts Report Reply

• Jeremy Andrew,

restocking the fridge in the morning from the local 7/11

I thought the trick was to drink only the clear spirits, be very careful opening them, & top them up from the tap... and hope that whoever was in the room last didn't already do that.

Hamiltron - City of the F… • Since Nov 2006 • 900 posts Report Reply

• Richard Llewellyn,

In another one of the english media's many recent and opportunistic bouts of gratuitous NZ and All Black bashing (and on that subject, the insistence from so many english journos that the AB's are bullies says nothing more to me than that the english have obviously been feeling bullied), I see that Alistair Campbell has taken the chance to settle a few old scores

Most of it is self-serving tripe of course, but it is disappointing (yet not surprising) to see him recycle so unquestioningly the utter irresponsible falsehoods about Pacific Islands being 'pillaged' by AB scouts. Wanker. Sheesh.

Mt Albert • Since Nov 2006 • 399 posts Report Reply

First ←Older Page 1 6 7 8 9 10 Newer→ Last

Post your response…

Please sign in using your Public Address credentials…

Login

You may also create an account or retrieve your password.