- A rather incomplete submission on the Countering Terrorist Fighters Legislation Bill
- Gerry Brownlee is Innocent; or Free the Brownlee Three (updated)
- Last Minute Lobbying: MPs' Pay
- Fact check: Q+A on mayoral resignations
- The Review of Standing Orders
- Council elections: FPP Q&A
- Oops: how some prisoners serving life sentences get to vote
- Dewey Defeats Truman; or Advice to those polling in preferential systems
- The Police Investigation into the GCSB
- Fact Check: New Bail Laws
- Gordon Campbell @GordonCampbell_ #GordonCampbell
- Kim Dotcom: all the fault of the Immigration Act?
- Kim Dotcom: We need an Inquiry!
- Dotcom spying: Crown criminal liability?
- Kim Dotcom vs. The Teapot Tapes
- Kim Dotcom: Questions and Answers
- Kim Dotcom and the GCSB
- MMP Review: Last chance!
- All over bar the drinking? (updated)
- Alcohol Game Theory
- Strange bedfellows
- MMP Review: Trusting Voters
- MMP Review - The Proposals
- Before the fall
- Presuming innocence
- Johndotbanks - the law is over, let the politics commence
- On the possibilities of a retrial of Chris Kahui (edited)
- Shirking their responsibilities?
- MPs' Pay
- A matter of conscience
- Semi-Random election law thoughts
- The law may be that stupid
- MMP Review #3: The Submission
- MMP Review #2: Dual Candidacy
- MMP Review #1: The Party Vote Threshold
- 14 Pages of Democracy
- Paula's Peril; or The (un)certain Scenario
- Election #11: Notings
- Election '11 - Counterfactual #2
- Referendum '11: counting the votes
- Election '11: the special votes
- Election '11 - Counter-Factual #1
- Election Fact Check #9: Actually, it matters a great deal
- The New Zealand Election Tax
- Election Fact Check #8: Electoral Law Consensus
- Referendum Fact Check #7: Supplementary Member?
- Referendum Fact Check #6: Afternoons with Jim Mora
- Referendum Fact Check #5: How Hard Is It? (updated)
- Infrequently asked questions
- Tastes like democracy
- If we only had time
- What was I thinking? What were they thinking?
- I have this theory
- If Britain Jumped off a Bridge...
- It's time for a time for a change