Hard News by Russell Brown

Read Post

Hard News: The Mega Conspiracy

464 Responses

First ←Older Page 1 15 16 17 18 19 Newer→ Last

• DexterX,

You people so bloody right.

Hmm, the footage that aired on TV Three this week one wonders where the rest of it is - the actual going into the "red room" and dealing with the family and the other people on site.

Just perhaps, the raid was sanctioned by First Citizen after the FBI convinced him he could just be like Obama watching the Bin Laden raid – The appeal for First Citizen is he can be with the big boys - that First Citizen could sit in a secret room surrounded by new best FBI friends, the Diplomatic Protection Squad, other tough Police guys, and SIS and they watch the Dot Com raid take place - First Citizen shout everyone pizza and get the drinks - of course the tax payer is funding everything.

GCSB handle the technology side – live feeds, Helmet cam, and coordinate the data recording of entire raid.

First Citizen number one big guy - he sits in big chair – he just like Obama - watch raids on big screen TV – First Citizen cool no one top dog guy. First Citizen say he not been so excited since him ring bell at little school.

Auckland • Since Nov 2006 • 1224 posts Report Reply

• Kumara Republic,

If what Hamish Keith just tweeted is true, then surprise, surprise.

The southernmost capital … • Since Nov 2006 • 5446 posts Report Reply

• Sacha, in reply to Kumara Republic,

We're not supposed to take that seriously, are we? #satire

Ak • Since May 2008 • 19745 posts Report Reply

• DexterX, in reply to Sacha,

Maybe Key was selling the movie rights to WB.

If it wasn't - WB, and it wasn't GCSB, or the CIA, - then perhaps it was the ACT leadership team or the board of Huljich Wealth Management (NZ) Ltd?

• Sacha, in reply to DexterX,

selling the movie rights

Only caught the Campbell Live snippet since about the Police admitting having video surveillance in place. The Big Brother house..

• DexterX, in reply to Sacha,

All property and thought is forfeit to First Citizen, he wields total power for his sake and the sake of Party Faithful, of course it was on tape – everything is – but it is only the exciting bits they order pizza and gather round for drinks.

The mystery group at the Dotcom meeting consisited of the excutive of the Ministry of Civil Liberty.

• Ian Dalziel,

Christchurch • Since Dec 2006 • 7953 posts Report Reply

• DexterX,

But of course the FBI wanted the Doomsday Device.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10826176

• Chris Waugh, in reply to DexterX,

But of course the FBI wanted the Doomsday Device.

Umm... nobody informed them Dr Strangelove was a work of fiction?

yes, I know, back to editing...

Wellington • Since Jan 2007 • 2401 posts Report Reply

• DexterX, in reply to Chris Waugh,

What were they smoking??

• Rich of Observationz, in reply to DexterX,

Doomsday Device

(server version)

I'd be interested to know how that would work, technically.

I'd guess they might have ~100T on a server (about the most you can get in commercial kit, although they might have big boxes of disks or custom built giant boxes of disks). At 100M/s, that's 11 days to erase the whole lot.

(Maybe the disk controller can run low-level formats on multiple drives in parallel - mine can't).

One could, I suppose, have an encryption key on each server that gets erased when The Button is pressed. But an unbutton that deletes the keys unless it gets the "da big man is all good" message is equally possible.

Back in Wellington • Since Nov 2006 • 5550 posts Report Reply

• Sacha, in reply to Rich of Observationz,

I'd be interested to know how that would work, technically

With the US-based servers already unplugged from the internet by the FBI, so would I.

• Chris Waugh, in reply to DexterX,

What were they smoking??

The original author? Marketing speak.

The translator? Dunno, but they had the good sense to give me the original Chinese as well so I could retranslate the worst bits.

The FBI? Check the evidence room, see what's missing, or perhaps replaced by a DVD labelled "Kubrick".

Wellington • Since Jan 2007 • 2401 posts Report Reply

• DexterX,

This seems to tbe the best thread for this:

RIANZ withdraw one of first cases to Copyright Tribunal
    http://techliberty.org.nz/rianz-withdraw-one-of-first-cases-to-copyright-tribunal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TechLibertyNZ+%28Tech+Liberty+NZ%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

The defence could be run for the Kim Dot Com Case with the exception that you would change in 3 from "outrageously high sum requested by RIANZ as a penalty" to "the outrageous claim of criminal conspiracy alleged by the FBI"

First ←Older Page 1 15 16 17 18 19 Newer→ Last

Post your response…

Please sign in using your Public Address credentials…

Login

You may also create an account or retrieve your password.