- A Tale of Two Iceblocks: Part 2 (Or A Hopefully Helpful Pointer For Politicians & Policy Makers Who Wish to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions)
- A Tale of Two Iceblocks: Part 1 (Or How Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in New Zealand Can Cause Us To Do the Wrong Thing)
- Happy to Help (If I Can)
- This Week in Parliament: 26 January 2015 - 30 January 2015
- This Week in Parliament (in Recess): 12 January 2015 - 16 January 2015
- Dr Lockwood Smith: End of Session Speech 2009
- We Haven't Forgotten You Christchurch!
- A Nightmarish Moment
- A World First of the Second Kind
- Letter from a Beautiful Berton Sister
- Seventy per cent Monteith's, Thirty per cent Music
- Still a Scientist at Heart
- Ian Wishart's 'Absolute Power: The Helen Clark Years' Rewritten as a One-act Play in the Style of Noël Coward's 'Brief Encounter'
- Five Simple Ingredients for a Good Pub
- Spewing Their Usual Election Year Filth
- Nine Months of Baby Hell
- Even More Southerly
- DVD Review: Learn to Play the Volkszither in the Style of the Waffen SS
- Public Address Science (transcript): Why You Shouldn't Invest in Perpetual Motion Machines (Energy Special, Part 6 of 12)
- January 2008 Will be a Bad Month for All Star-signs
- Public Address Science (transcript): How Canals and Coal Mines Changed the World (Energy Special, Part 5 of 12)
- The Truth About Babies
- Public Address Science (transcript): Land of Hope, Glory, and Energy (Energy Special, Part 4 of 12)
- Public Address Science (transcript): Energy Crisis in the Roman Empire (Energy Special, Part 3 of 12)
- Public Address Science (transcript): What is Energy, Anyway? (Energy Special, Part 1 of 12)
- In Praise of Arthur
- If You Don't Hit Them, You Must Hate Them
- It's Sad that You're Leaving Us, Steve
- By Popular Demand: Another Night to Remember with Alan Bollard
- In Case These Questions Crossed Your Mind
- More Arguments
- Great moments in Prime Ministerial Speeches
- The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth
- At the Doctor
- Of Men and Monotremes
- And Now... Letters from Our Readers
- Learning English with the Browns -- The Final Chapter
- The End of Lake Ellesmere?
- Rosemary McLeod vs. Deborah Coddington: The Opera
- Learning English with the Browns
- They don't make 'em like they used to
- A Night to Remember with Alan Bollard
- When the Nor'wester Blows
- The Beautiful Berton Sisters
- A Bad Back
- The Baubles of Valetudinarianism
- Energy Special, Part 6: The Age of Thermodynamics
- Energy Special, Part 5: How Canals and Coal Mines Changed the World
- Energy Special, Part 4: How Energy Allowed Britannia to Rule the Waves
- Energy Special, Part 3: Energy Crisis in the Roman Empire
- Energy Special, Part 2: Palaeolithic Fire
- Energy Special, Part 1: What is Energy, Anyway?
- The Pivotal Engine
- A Brief Look At Forensic Linguistics
- New Zealand Biofuels, Part 2
- New Zealand Biofuels, Part 1
- The Science Behind The Three Most Important Words In The English Language
- The Astonishing New Car from Bavaria that Won't Cost the Earth.
- Could the Mysterious Agricultural Techniques of an Ancient Amazonian Civilization Make New Zealand Farming More Competitive?
- New Zealand's Wave Energy Technology programme
- What on earth is a Grätzel solar cell, and why is it so important?
- Will the Pulse Detonation Engine Help to Address New Zealand's 'Air Mile' Issues?
- Is Body Hacking as Thoroughly Distasteful as it Sounds?
- Can Thorium Reactors Solve the World’s Energy Problems?