- Despite Simon Bridges' idiocy, does he have a point on overall (subject) select committee membership?
- The inflation adjustment of benefits; or a bill for Keith
- Spun Off: New Zealand's other most racist law
- New Zealand rockets up the anti-Corruption ratings: a non-Spinoff investigation
- Three Strikes five years on! Now with accurate numbers!
- On Gell-Mann Amnesia; or You Suck at This
- The Spinoff: Offensive and Inaccurate? When proof of accuracy isn't enough to prove accuracy
- It’s Carter/Docherty Day; or three short – and wholly unrelated – things
- The law to make it easier for airports to sell your stuff
- Voting in an STV election
- Geoffrey Palmer has decided to write a constitution
- An update of changes to suicide-reporting law (updated)
- Future Leaders for Democracy; or lowering the voting age
- The Teapot Moan Scandal Ends; or Who will Broadcast the Teapot Tape?
- The flag referendum: complicating your decision
- The Greg King Memorial Blogpost: Three Strikes, Five Years On (now retracted)
- Update: Coroner's investigation
- Breaking News: Man Shot by Police; or the $600 tweet
- Update: Into the River
- Into the River/Interim Restrictions
- Compensation for Teina Pora?
- What next for Winston?
- Update on the Former MP's travel perk
- MPs to vote on raising international travel perk
- The Northland by-election; or The so-called Tizard Effect
- A rather incomplete submission on the Countering Terrorist Fighters Legislation Bill
- Gerry Brownlee is Innocent; or Free the Brownlee Three (updated)
- Last Minute Lobbying: MPs' Pay
- Fact check: Q+A on mayoral resignations
- The Review of Standing Orders
- Council elections: FPP Q&A
- Oops: how some prisoners serving life sentences get to vote
- Dewey Defeats Truman; or Advice to those polling in preferential systems
- The Police Investigation into the GCSB
- Fact Check: New Bail Laws
- Gordon Campbell @GordonCampbell_ #GordonCampbell
- Kim Dotcom: all the fault of the Immigration Act?
- Kim Dotcom: We need an Inquiry!
- Dotcom spying: Crown criminal liability?
- Kim Dotcom vs. The Teapot Tapes
- Kim Dotcom: Questions and Answers
- Kim Dotcom and the GCSB
- MMP Review: Last chance!
- All over bar the drinking? (updated)
- Alcohol Game Theory
- Strange bedfellows
- MMP Review: Trusting Voters
- MMP Review - The Proposals
- Before the fall
- Presuming innocence
- Johndotbanks - the law is over, let the politics commence
- On the possibilities of a retrial of Chris Kahui (edited)
- Shirking their responsibilities?
- MPs' Pay
- A matter of conscience
- Semi-Random election law thoughts
- The law may be that stupid
- MMP Review #3: The Submission
- MMP Review #2: Dual Candidacy
- MMP Review #1: The Party Vote Threshold
- 14 Pages of Democracy
- Paula's Peril; or The (un)certain Scenario
- Election #11: Notings
- Election '11 - Counterfactual #2
- Referendum '11: counting the votes
- Election '11: the special votes
- Election '11 - Counter-Factual #1
- Election Fact Check #9: Actually, it matters a great deal
- The New Zealand Election Tax
- Election Fact Check #8: Electoral Law Consensus
- Referendum Fact Check #7: Supplementary Member?
- Referendum Fact Check #6: Afternoons with Jim Mora
- Referendum Fact Check #5: How Hard Is It? (updated)
- Infrequently asked questions
- Tastes like democracy
- If we only had time
- What was I thinking? What were they thinking?
- I have this theory
- If Britain Jumped off a Bridge...
- It's time for a time for a change